What you do
The Junior Business Development Manager travels the world to find and develop new business opportunities. You are eager to close deals, actively hunt for business and are persistent and persuasive to reach your goals. Focus will be on growth regions that have been identified through solid interpretation of business intelligence. At the start you collaborate closely with an experienced Business Development Director, who can show you the ropes. Once you have familiarized yourself with the business and the opportunities you will dedicate yourself to sales growth in a number of countries. Sales development includes sales to retail, but also sales through licences and agents. Key aspects are ‘out of the box’ thinking, relation building, humour and passion.
What the organisation offers
- A challenging, truly international sales position
- Being part of a driven, no nonsense team
- About 30-50 percent travelling
- A job with personal freedom and extensive responsibility
- Fulltime job, 25 holidays, bonus and training options
- Opportunity for further career development in sales and /or trade marketing
Who you are
- At least 2 years of sales experience, preferably in international sales
- Excellent hunting negotiation and communication skills
- Persuasive and results oriented mindset
- Self-starter who takes ownership
- Travel minded world citizen
- Fluent in English, preferably a second language like Spanish or French
Ideal match for
- A driven and persistent sales talent
- A candidate that likes to explore the world
Where you work
United Dutch Breweries is an export-driven supplier of branded affordable premium beers to retailers and on-and off-trade distributors worldwide. It has loyal customer relationships, some with a tenure of over 25 years, which are developed and maintained by dedicated sales forces with global reach, operating from the offices in the Netherlands, Singapore and China. The company has been very successful in hiring and developing a team that lives the entrepreneurial spirit and that has a strong sense of ownership.
Let's talk beer
Are you interested in selling our beers in your market? Leave your contact details and we will come back to you a.s.a.p.
Join our beer community