Trade MarketeerReports to: Regional Director
People Managed: n/a
Beer is our business. We were among the first to export our iconic Dutch beers all over the world and have been brewing, shipping, marketing and exploring ever since. We are proud to deliver our brands to every corner of the world: fast and highly efficient. Today, United Dutch Breweries has loyal customer relations and brand presence in over 100 countries. Key to success is our strong portfolio that covers the full beer spectrum: from premium lagers like Oranjeboom and Royal Dutch to specialty beers such as Trio Stout and Monastère to non-alcoholic malt beverages like 3 Horses.
United Dutch Breweries is a young company with a rich history. We are headquartered in Breda (the Netherlands) and have sales offices in Shanghai and Singapore. The company has been very successful in hiring and developing a team that lives the entrepreneurial spirit and sense of ownership.
The Trade Marketeer is responsible for strengthening the position of our brands in the key markets and ensure proper entrance in new markets by initiatives stimulating customer demand and by exploring points of purchase and/or portfolio. He/she implements the sales & marketing plans, as co-created together with Sales, and defines marketing activities based on market insights & intelligence with a strong focus on the execution of value drivers. The Trade Marketeer acts as a gate keeper aligning interests of both Sales as Central Marketing.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce, Business or Marketing
• +3 years of trade marketing experience in FMCG in international/cross-cultural environment
• Experience in branded beverage/beer market is preferable
• Proficient in English, other relevant languages are preferable
General competencies :
• Analytical decision making
• Consumer/Customer/Shopper focused
• Results Oriented Functional competencies
• Competitive Analysis
• Market Intelligence
• Market/Brand Activation
• Category Management
• Customer Analysis
• Define the required marketing budget and implement marketing activities together with the Sales Manager and manage, steer and evaluate the Trade Marketing budget
• Develop and implement marketing plans together with sales for markets and customers in assigned region
• Evaluate marketing plans based on effectivity and return on investment
• Collect and analyze distribution, sales out and stock data and continuously improve through implementation of the Value Driver approach (distribution, rotation, pricing & mix)
• Deliver insights in markets/clients/competition, the use of the category and how our portfolio is utilized and can be improved
• Act as brands custodian in the region guiding sales and customers to ensure correct brand communication in the markets
• Alignment and collaboration with Trade Marketing team to share best practices across all regions
• Market Insights
• Account Profitability
• Trade Marketing budget
• Value Driver execution
• Value per customer
Let's talk beer
Are you interested in selling our beers in your market? Leave your contact details and we will come back to you a.s.a.p.
Join our beer community